In a world susceptive to changes, enterprises can be impacted by anything from extreme weather conditions to terrorism and from IT system failure to staff sickness. Any such unforeseen/unplanned incidents can disrupt normal routine and bring business to a standstill. With this course, we work with you to safeguard your employees and reputation by working towards minimizing disruption and maximizing recovery time with ISO 22301.
Compliance with ISO 22301 will set you up with a practical plan to lessen the adverse effects of most eventualities.
- Introduction to ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
- Implementing an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
- ISO 22301 BCM Internal Auditor
- ISO 22301:2012 BCM Lead Auditor